What We Do
We know it matters
Friends that keep the lights on
- Our MD @baggzambary grew up in Mtoni kwa Azizi Ally, not far from our offices in Temeke. His passion, drive & ambition has taken him to places he admits he’d never imagined. So when he got the opportunity to realise his dream, there would be no where else to take it but “uswazi”. #WeWork
- He only speaks in 1s & 0s, coder extraordinaire by day and DJ Tall Murrah in the night. @paulchazzy is our CTO and is the reason our Technology is so fresh. #WeWork
- Having enjoyed creativity since university, Georgina figured working at The Creative Company as a strategist wouldn't be a bad way to be to keep that flow going. This is in contrast to the many uniform and stagnant professions alternatives of which she hopes to never suffer!
- Omar AKA @bongo_pixel studies Computer Science, loves the camera, was born after the year 2000, passionate about what he does and lives two streets from the @thecre8tive_company.
Omar is currently interning under Eric Luga @255ericluga & @leonmcswagg to sharpen his skills. Watch us make a monster. #WeWork
- Mr Young Tommy
- Meet DapaBoy @dapaferdinand & Devi @laudandevice,both bad*ss creatives, yes they look alike and no they are not twins. This are faces of raw talent and ambition pushing boundaries in the streets of Temeke.
- The opportunist, the man who makes offers you cannot refuse @farhanmoore is in-charge of business development at The Creative Company.
- Meet Device @laudandevice & DapaBoy @dapaferdinand,both bad*ss creatives, yes they look alike and no they are not twins. This are faces of raw talent and ambition pushing boundaries in the streets of Temeke.