What We Do
We know it matters
Friends that keep the lights on
- He only speak in 1s and 0s, coder extraordinary by day and DJ Tall Murrah in the night, drone pilot, Instigator, Line crosser, and Rain maker, he can examine the frameworks that market-leading companies adopt in building innovation into their business approach. Hands on group exercises and real world examples, “I learned to drive innovation and develop winning strategies for organisation.” Says Paul Charles.
“Paul Charles has been and always been a trusted technology expert and he continues to provide expertise and return on investment as our industry and technology evolve.” An extraordinaire coder, drone pilot and DJ, Paulchazzy is our CTO and the reason our technology is so fresh.
- Being in love with capturing motion pictures his whole life, OJ as we call him, joined The Cre8tive Company in 2019 and went straight up to being a production manager, he has all the leadership attributes, creative, accountable and transparent. With a broad experience in Journalism gained from Arusha Journalism College and Institute of Arts and Media Communication, he taught himself to turn other people’s visions and ideas into reality, he further mastered his craft and being able to create smoother high quality with some great after effects videos for both casual and professional occasions.
He is always motivated by his strength and never stop challenging himself further. His happiness comes from looking at other peoples love and laughter.
- Mwasham Kisiwa is a social media and a content marketing professional at The Cre8tive Company, her expertise are in inbound marketing and sales platform that helps companies attract sales, convert leads and close customers. With her previous experiences on social media activities and digital marketing engagement is in the blast. She graduated from university of Dar es salaam with a dual degree in Public administration and Creative writing.
“An artist in me will always make your company look good.” Never stop learn is her daily motto, looking for new updates in this modern digital revolutionised world.
- I am Fredy Chacha but people like to call me “Chacha”, Tanzania based photographer that takes great pride in capturing the true spirit and personality of the people and subjects. My style has been described as creative, fun, engaging and relaxed.
“Photography is a very important part of my space, it is to discover, it is to capture, giving flow to what the heart feels and sees in a certain moment, it is being in the street, experiencing, understanding, learning and essentially, practicing the freedom of being, of living, of thinking.”
- Setting up specific goals that align with the overall direction and business goals, Develop and maintain digital campaigns to increase web traffic. Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention and ROI. I am strategically strong.
You can call him Nelson Cuthbert Mmbaga, a Company’s Business developer. He is a kind of a guy in your company that you can always count on him, in terms of time, logistics and work ethics.
- His name is Karim, he has an amazing eye for art and design. As the Cre8tive Company’s designer, Karim is able to take client’s vision and run with it by using his talent for design by building a credible brand.
“Being able to see a brand come to life from beginning to end is such an exciting aspect of my career,” Karim works closely with our team to brainstorm the best way to tell our client’s story through design.
- With a big experience and working with big Artists like Ray C, Ali kiba, Aslay, Mirror, and the rate Sam wa ukweli, Karama as we call him couldn’t come at a better time.
Yahya Mohamed Ally, also known by his pseudonym as Karama, is a pointee Producer /
Animated by an intense and genuine passion for music, characterised by its musical eclecticism, he devoted himself to the production of various genres like Dance, House, Pop, EDM and voice overs.
- Said Yusuph is the young Tanzanian film Producer, writer and director he is also known as Sayus as a famous name in industry.
He is the award winner of the best short film director in Sinema Zetu International Film Festival (SZIFF) 2019 provided by Azam media, he was nominated as a best script writer in SZIFF 2019.
He is the procurement officer by professional and acquired his first procurement degree at Tanzania institute of accountancy in Dar es salaam, Tanzania despite of his efficiency in film industry and media in general.
He is a very good moderator of the office, as he balances the forces in every corner and every group in the office.
- Hassan Abdul Habibu is his full name, people like to call him Pacha Boy, he is the best junior videographer you will ever meet, a talented designer in his every shot, and a good graphic designer. Multi-tasking is his expertise with a broad experience in self employment as an entrepreneur.
He is the best supporting staff the company could ever have.